D11588: Fix broken octave backend and debug messages small change

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 22 21:29:23 UTC 2018

sirgienko created this revision.
sirgienko added a reviewer: Cantor.
sirgienko added a project: Cantor.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
sirgienko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Octave syntax highlighter have implied, that Octave session have run before highlighter constructor had call. It worked until 17.12 version, inclusively,  but after `login()` function for 'session' have begun to be called after the constructor, so we get a segmentation fault (call method of nullptr(m_process)). So I fix it. And I have done same small changes of debugg messages, too.

  There is known limitation: sytax highlighting don't work before run first entry (because we call `login()` in this time). It maybe solved, by running session after backend choosing (for getting syntax from running session directly instead pre-calculated values).

TEST PLAN
  1. build cantor with octave_backend
  2. run octave
  3. check, that syntax highlighting works.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

AFFECTED FILES
  src/backends/octave/octavehighlighter.cpp
  src/backends/octave/octavesession.cpp