D11225: Remove scrolling on sliders in config menu

Alexis Breton noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 09:26:52 UTC 2018

abreton created this revision.
abreton added a reviewer: GCompris: Improvements.
abreton added a project: GCompris: Improvements.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
abreton requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I felt a little bothered when scrolling using a touchpad in the configuration menu from the main menu because it was modifying the sliders "font size" and "font letter spacing" unintentionally.

  As the Slider's property "wheelEnabled" is only available for Qt.Quick.Controls 1.6 or 2, I did differently.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

AFFECTED FILES
  src/activities/menu/ConfigurationItem.qml