D13368: play_piano, lay down UI of the activity and implement working logic and levels.

Aman Kumar Gupta noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 5 18:15:19 UTC 2018

amankumargupta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> MultipleStaff.qml:43
> +    property bool noteHoverEnabled: true
> +    property bool centerNotesPosition: false
>      property bool isMetronomeDisplayed: false

Notes are to be centered at the staff for activites like play_piano and play_rhythm.

> MultipleStaff.qml:303
>
> +    function indicateAnsweredNote(isCorrectAnswer, noteIndexAnswered) {
> +        notesRepeater.itemAt(noteIndexAnswered).noteAnswered = true

To mark and indicate if the answered note is correct or not.

Will document the usage of all functions before committing.

This function and the function below, revertAnswer are then only 2 new functions added.

I guess we will not need to add anymore functions for the remaining piano activities now.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris