D14189: Android: Fix small build issues

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 17 15:45:31 BST 2018

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-edu.
apol requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KDocTools isn't necessary for kstars_lite
  Make sure we error when building on a system that doesn't have dos2unix,
  makes finding what to do easier.
  Prefer checking if we're on android using __ANDROID__ which is the one
  defined by the NDK. See
  /opt/android-ndk/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc
  -E -dM - < /dev/null | grep -i android
  Define strings as QStrings, newer ki18n chokes on literals.
  Use qRound instead of std::round, just works, maybe it needed to add an

TEST PLAN
  Built it with KDE's binary-factory docker image, if this lands we'll get to include kstars in the nightly builds.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  master