D14005: Fix displaying commands source code in sage backend

Antonio Rojas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 9 17:15:28 BST 2018

arojas added a comment.

  In D14005#289515 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14005#289515>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > As I see, this code don't need, because `sage` understand `foo?` and `?foo` as help request, so we don't need change `foo?` and `?foo` to `help(foo)` command. And this also make the source code command (`foo??`) working.

  Yeah I didn't want to touch that as I assumed it was there for some reason. From a quick look, with those lines help text seems to be displayed in a sllightly more user-friendly way: A first line is added with "Help for foo" and some technical snippets are removed from the top and bottom.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor