D13404: Make it possible to build Marble with KDE Android tooling

Sanjiban Bairagya noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 8 01:16:55 BST 2018

sanjibanb added a comment.

  I was just wondering if there is a way to test these changes locally?

INLINE COMMENTS

> AndroidManifest.xml:22
>                          </intent-filter>
> -                        <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="-- %%INSERT_APP_LIB_NAME%% --"/>
> +                        <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="Marble"/>

Not too important, but can we change it from "Marble" to "MarbleMaps"? This would help distinguish it as the Android app and not the Desktop version.

Making similar changes in marble-maps/CMakeLists.txt as well would help retain this consistency.

REPOSITORY
  R34 Marble