D13688: Store visibility of right panels ("Variables", "Help", etc) separately for each worksheet

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 1 19:38:39 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D13688#282047 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13688#282047>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > This code works, but there are two problems
  >
  > 1. I can't save, what right tab was choosen before user changes worksheet
  > 2. This code not good integrate in existing code @asemke, I hope, you could help with second problem.

  We can add the information about the active panels to CantorPart directly. When switching between the different worksheets we can save the list of names of the opened panels to the corresponding CantorPart. This QStringList can be used as the paratemer in CantorShell::updateList() when the CantorPart/Worksheet gets activated again. With this there is no need to introduce a new class and to touch the already existing code.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor