ktouch: generating lessons

Michal michal at hudrydum.cz
Tue Feb 20 19:48:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to add a second czech course to ktouch (the qwerty layout). My
first hack was to copy the cz layout data file and `t/y/z/`. That mostly did
the trick, but then I realized the words in later lessons are actual words,
not just random character permutations. So it would be nice to auto generate
the course definition so it feels more natural.

I was searching for some autogenerating script in code repository, but could
not found one (googling has not yield anything relevant either). Could someone
please tell me how the existing files were auto generated?

Cheers, Michal.