D17720: Allow direct link to the help page when the "Help" button is pressed in the settings window

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 24 14:23:46 GMT 2018

tcanabrava added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> yurchor wrote in mainwindow.cpp:114
> Personally, as a user, I do not mind how it works if it works.
>
> If it is better to save the current ABI then that's good for me as long as I do not have to type the code which implements it.
>
> Sorry if that was not a question to me.

It was for you.
ABI means Application Binary Interface, that means that if you change something, applications that depend on that something will break, but the MainWindow is not in a library, it's the application, so changing things inside of the application doesn't needs to keep ABI.
only in shared libraries.

REPOSITORY
  R327 Kanagram