D17507: Chess activity: display list of taken pieces

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 20:08:40 GMT 2018

jjazeix requested changes to this revision.
jjazeix added a comment.

  We lose the keyboard focus when the drawers open (ctrl+F, escape to leave the activity... all the shortcuts).
  Another issue using 2 Drawer is that we need to click twice to return back to the game.
  Do you think we can have another way to display them with only one click to go back to the game?

INLINE COMMENTS

> TakenPiecesList.qml:26
> +
> +Drawer {
> +    property alias takenPiecesModel: pieceList

It will be really nice to have when we upgrade the minimal version of Qt but for now, it is Qt5.6 and Drawer has been added in Qt5.7 (https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.11/qml-qtquick-controls2-drawer.html).
Let's keep it this way, and we'll merge this patch once we have updated the minimal version of Qt.