Looking for 32bit windows version of Labplot

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Dec 7 21:03:52 GMT 2018

пʼятниця, 7 грудня 2018 р. 09:33:41 EET Daniel Bassetti написано:
> Hello,
> My name's Daniel and I have an old pc with Windows XP OS.
> I'd like installing a Labplot version for my pc, but my computer doesn't
> support the 64-bits version. Can you help me? Where can I find the 32-bits
> version? Is it possible?
>
> Thanks a lot for your availability
> Kind regards
>

> Daniel Bassetti

Hi,

I'm afraid, this is not possible at the moment.

It might happen that someone knows better, but... at the moment, KDE build
farm produces broken package:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Labplot_Nightly_win32/

Meanwhile, can it be that you can use other or simpler KDE solutions?

Kst (scientific oriented plotter with slightly wider capabilities of data
analysis, but less configurable):

https://github.com/Kst-plot/kst-build/tree/Kst-32bit-3rdparty-plugins-Qt5

KmPlot (simple, but reliable plotter, can save in SVG for further improving in
Inkscape):

https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KMPlot_Nightly_win32/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,