D17230: Adding a recent images tab to the FITSTools Panel and Histogram Improvements

Robert Lancaster noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 2 16:32:35 GMT 2018

lancaster added a comment.

  According to QT, it looks like trying to make the others work in the new style would require a syntax like this:

  ...because QSpinBox has two signals named valueChanged() with different arguments. Instead, the new code needs to be:
  connect( mySpinBox, static_cast<void (QSpinBox::*)(int)>(&QSpinBox::valueChanged), mySlider, &QSlider::setValue );

  They say  "The best thing is probably to recommend not to overload signals or slots …"

  But you see, I didn't write the overloaded signals for these classes, QT did.

  Do we really want that sort of syntax in the code?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars