D17303: Add support for correct save/load in LatexEntry, when LibSpectre don't installed.

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 2 11:41:01 GMT 2018

sirgienko created this revision.
sirgienko added a reviewer: asemke.
sirgienko added a project: Cantor.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
sirgienko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In this commit we save rendered image to .cws, in addition to a .eps file. So, if we haven't LibSpectre and can't work with .eps, we load rendered image and show it.
  This change allow share worksheet with rendered LatexEntry from user with LibSpectre to user without LibSpectre, who could make changes, and send the worksheet back to first user (and first user don't need rerender LatexEntry and stiill have rendered the entry).

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

BRANCH
  latex-nonlibspectre