D15182: ensure "make install" on windows also installs development header files

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Aug 31 14:33:49 BST 2018

On Freitag, 31. August 2018 13:05:45 CEST Torsten Rahn wrote:
> rahn added a comment.
>

>   Have you tested creating a new deployable Windows package?

no

>   Or did you just test whether compilation on the platform works? :-)

We are using Marble in our product, and therefore we just package what was installed into a tar file,
which will then later on be extracted into the developers build-tree.
All I tested was if what was installed was enough to create a widget derived from MarbleWidget.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at