D14942: Connect new-image event to Scheduler imaging time estimator.

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 30 21:40:06 BST 2018

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Well, indeed, the feature name is not so self explanatory. But currently, the flag is not used inside of `updateCompletedJobsCount()`, right? As far as I understand, it is only used to estimate the duration. Looks like both methods could share a lot of code... OK, it looks like as there is room for improvement Capture.

  As a conclusion: I would recommend that we implement the following cache update algorithm:

  - determine updates for a  for `JOB_IDLE`and `JOB_EVALUATION` and collect these updates in `newFramesCount`
  - merge these map into the old cache map in order to avoid overwriting with old cache values (not simply replacing the old cache)

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  improve__scheduler_image_update (branched from master)