D15012: Change the evaluate worksheet icon at worksheet entry from view-refresh to system-run

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 26 21:18:09 BST 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D15012#315778 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15012#315778>, @filipesaraiva wrote:

  > In D15012#315092 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15012#315092>, @asemke wrote:
  >
  > > @filipesaraiva  in 6b722430ec6120acef7b99c54a0ed5c607c56bae <https://phabricator.kde.org/R55:6b722430ec6120acef7b99c54a0ed5c607c56bae> I set the icon for the "Insert Command Entry" item in the context menu to "run-build". Should we use the same icon, either system-run or run-build, in the context menu to insert an entry and in the action bar to execute it?
  >

  > I think for this case we need use two different icons because there are two different actions: one action is add a command entry, the other action is run the command entry.

  Makes sense.

  > Maybe could we use the "system-run" to add command entries? I like that square around the play symbol, it looks like a command entry itself.

  We use already system-run for the action in the toolbar and in the main menu to evaluate the whole worksheet. That square around the play symbols also resembles our worksheet...

  > For run commands, I was thinking if the "media-playback-start" is enough for us because it is just the play symbol, like a run application in some IDEs.
  >
  > See the figures below presenting "media-playback-start" in command worksheet and in Cantor window, respectively.

  media-playback-start looks nice.

  Should we use system-run for "evaluate worksheet", build-run for "insert command entry" and media-playback-start for "evaluate entry"?

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor