D15073: Fix parking engine, and make observatory startup job-centric

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 26 07:08:12 BST 2018

TallFurryMan planned changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  There are two issues I need to test further:

  - a job that starts later than immediately properly connects to the observatory, but:
    - this is a change compared to the previous situation, not mentioned in the commit message
    - I need to verify the observatory is safe during that period, that is, parked properly

  - a job that starts later than immediately, but follows a job that unparked the observatory, might not make the observatory safe. This was not proper before neither, but I wanted to fix and test that here.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars