D15076: Build failures with KSyntaxHighlighting 5.49

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 25 12:40:45 BST 2018

asemke created this revision.
asemke added reviewers: KDE Edu, Cantor, Framework: Syntax Highlighting.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
asemke requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For T5382 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T5382> and T4760 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T4760> we decided to switch to KSyntaxHighlighting. After having added the current released version of this library to cantor's build as per the attached patch, the build fails with the following linker error

  {code}
  bin/ld: cannot open output file ../../../bin/cantor/backends/cantor_maximabackend.so: Not a directory
  {code}

  Can somebody help here? What I'm doing wrong here?

  This error doesn't happen with the older versions of KSyntaxHighlighting.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt