D14939: Making more recommended xplanet changes and fixing bugs:

Jasem Mutlaq noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 22:45:27 BST 2018

mutlaqja added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> xplanetimageviewer.cpp:676
> +    imageLoadSucceeded = false; //This will be set to true if it works.
> +    int timeout = Options::xplanetTimeout();
> +

uint32_t timeout

> xplanetimageviewer.h:130
>      /** Save the downloaded image to a local file. */
> -    void saveFile(QUrl &url);
> +    void saveFile(QString &fileName);

const QString &

> xplanetimageviewer.h:165-172
> +    int currentObject;
> +    int currentOrigin;
>      int rotation;
>      int timeUnit;
>      int radius;
>      double FOV;
>      double lat;

We better start using m_VariableName convention with everything initialized in header.  e.g.

int m_CurrentObjectIndex { 0 };
int m_CurrentOriginIndex { 0 };
uint32_t m_Radius { 0 }
double m_FOV { 0 }

I am moving slowly to this convention in other files.

> xplanetimageviewer.h:244
>      void updateXPlanetTime(int timeShift);
> -    void updateXPlanetObject(const QString & obj);
> -    void updateXPlanetOrigin(const QString & obj);
> +    void updateXPlanetObject(int obj);
> +    void updateXPlanetOrigin(int obj);

int objectIndex

REPOSITORY