D14928: Restarting looping schedule continues capturing

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 19 14:15:37 BST 2018

TallFurryMan requested changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  I don't understand the relation between ignoreJobProgress and the loop configuration of the scheduler job. If the Scheduler is causing the Capture module to consider all captures are complete, the the problem is in capturedFramesMap, not in that flag.

  Besides, I strongly believe that this flag should NOT be used anymore in the Capture module. It should be moved from the Capture settings to the Scheduler settings. The rule that I think must be enforced is : unconditionally capture when the user uses the Capture module directly, honor the flag when the Scheduler uses the Capture module.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars