D14738: Add the markdown entry

Filipe Saraiva noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 16 09:59:32 BST 2018

filipesaraiva requested changes to this revision.
filipesaraiva added a comment.

  In D14738#309642 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14738#309642>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > Nitpick: Maybe, then user without Discount edit rendered markdown entry from loaded worksheet, we should drop rendered result? So, users don't forget reevaluate this edited entry later.

  This idea is consistent to the current behaviour of LaTeX entries. If someone edit a LaTeX entry (double click on the rendered EPS), Cantor lost that previous rendered result and the user must to process the command again.

  For it, markdown feature must to drop the automatic change to edit markdown entry when the user select it. Could @kqwyf implement this using the same behaviour of LaTeX entry?

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor