D14738: Add the markdown entry

Yifei Wu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 14 17:14:48 BST 2018

kqwyf added a comment.

  In D14738#308938 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14738#308938>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > @kqwyf Could you find Discount twice? Because I could found Discount only in first cmake run, and in seconds I have
  >
  >   -- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
  >
  >    * Discount

  It seems not the package properties that cause the bug. I changed all the words "discount" into "Discount" in cmake/FindDiscount.cmake and it works. The problem seems to be that, when running `find_package(Discount)`, cmake will search for the macro "Discount_FOUND" in the cache. But in FindDiscount.cmake, the macro it defines is "discount_FOUND".

  BTW, I think the package properties are useful, so I just added them.

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor