D14684: [DO NOT MERGE YET] Fix duplicate sequence jobs completion checks.

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 10 10:17:05 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Additional funny situation for the meridian flip: my test case involved a meridian flip while pointing to the north pole.
  The mount obliged, but did not move at all, and the procedure timed out. Capture module retried the flip, but no additional timeout is configured in that case, so the system hangs there doing nothing.
  I'll leave this for a later investigation, I'll enter a bugzilla with the log.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars