D12074: Solve problem of appearance input of interpreter in interpreter's output in Lua backend

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 26 19:35:58 UTC 2018

asemke added a comment.

  In D12074#254056 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12074#254056>, @sirgienko wrote:

  > I also have added printing each readed line.

  I cannot exactly reproduce this problem but I see some other weird cases. Sometimes there is no output at all but the calculation is still running (status bar shows "calculating...") and cantor eats up all the available memory. Such problems I also get with your patch. These problems only occur with the auto eval options switched on.

  I'd suggest to submit my lua_multiline_output_3.patch now since it produces correct and stable results without the auto evaluation and the implemented logic is clear and not very far from the final solution I think.  With this Cantor's behavior for multi-line commands in lua is much better already as before. After this we can work on the remaining problems. Do you agree?

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor