D12190: Make clients select password

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 11:02:30 UTC 2018

jjazeix added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:361
>              chooseLogin.model = logins;
> +            choosePassword.model = passwords;
>              chooseLogin.visible = true

If there are images, I would display all the potential images for passwords, not just the one from the group.
If there are only 2 children in the group, you will only have the 2 images displayed and each child will know the other child password.

> main.qml:437
> +        property var model
> +        content: ListView {
> +            id: view

Either the child is old enough to type his password, we don't provide a list of all passwords and he has to type.
Or for younger children, we can display it as a Grid of images with a OK/Cancel button and the child has to select the good image and click on OK.

> main.qml:461
> +        ExclusiveGroup {
> +            id: exclusiveGroupItem_2
> +            onCurrentChanged: { if(current) choosePassword.chosenPassword = current.text; }

can there be a better name than _2?

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris