D11900: Mosiac activity, rework UI using GridView by replacing Grid and implement keyboard controls.

Aman Kumar Gupta noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 22:46:41 UTC 2018

amankumargupta updated this revision to Diff 31842.
amankumargupta edited the test plan for this revision.
amankumargupta added a comment.

  I did some calculations and after trying several combinations around the theoretical values, the layout with these values and calculations seemed optimal and best to me and is closest to the original ratio and looks exactly similar to the original images sizes.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11900?vs=31328&id=31842