D12074: Solve problem of appearance input of interpreter in interpreter's output in Lua backend

Nikita Sirgienko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 9 18:24:16 UTC 2018

sirgienko created this revision.
sirgienko added reviewers: Cantor, asemke.
sirgienko added a project: Cantor.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
sirgienko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Now, for the some reason, we have our writed commands in output of interpreter. It maybe lua interpreter limitation (problems with multiline input, maybe). So this commit add some logic to output parsing, to deal with this problem.

TEST PLAN
  1. Write some lua program with multiline entries
  2. Check, that we have our entry commands in the entry text result
  3. Apply patch
  4. Check, that all are okay

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor