D11357: Provide global config to set number to expose children to(ref: T3173)

Johnny Jazeix noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 7 07:38:37 UTC 2018

jjazeix requested changes to this revision.
jjazeix added a comment.

  For me, I agree having a configuration per activity would be more useful than a global one. Not sure about the number of impacted activities but if there are only a few ones (do the math tables activities are to be updated with this change?). All activities won't have the same bounds so it may be difficult to have one value for all (if addition and multiplication, we can expect the children know the additions up to 10 but the multiplication only up to 5).
  For now, smallnumbers2 (the dominoes activity) is an extension of gletters which already have a configuration (for letters).
  The diff should focus on adding a specific configuration for both smallnumbers and smallnumbers2.

REPOSITORY
  R2 GCompris