D11967: Fix Latex typesetting

Alexander Semke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 5 17:29:50 UTC 2018

asemke created this revision.
asemke added reviewers: Cantor, aacid, apol, sirgienko.
asemke added a project: Cantor.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE Edu.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE Edu.
asemke requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I need to do this change on openSUSE Leap 42.3 with cmake 3.5.2 and extra-cmake-modules 5.44 in order to set WITH_EPS correctly. Without this no latex typesetting is possible in Cantor even though libspectre is available on the system.

  @aacid  @apol this part in Cantor's CMakeLists.txt is from 2014. Somewhere last year I lost latex typesetting on openSUSE, most probably because of this parameter. Are you aware of any recent changes in FindLibSpectre.cmake when LibSpectre_FOUND was changed to LIBSPECTRE_FOUND? Or is there any other explanation for this problem?

REPOSITORY
  R55 Cantor

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt