Installing LabPlot

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Mon Mar 20 22:27:39 UTC 2017

On Montag, 20. März 2017 18:48:14 CET you wrote:
> After some test usage I crashed program while editing some x or y
> label with greek symbols (segmentation fault). Can you tell me if it is
> some isolated incident or does program has some issues with symbols like
> that.
I'm not aware of any issues with that. Do you have exact steps for how to
reproduce this problem or even the crashdump for this? If this issue is
reproducable, please report this on bugs.kde.org.

I assume you installed now LabPlot 2.3. We are close now to the next release
where we fixed many things and added many new features:
https://labplot.kde.org/changelog/

If you want you can give the current "release candidate" for 2.4 a try. You'll
need to compile from the sources, though.

--
Alexander