Installing LabPlot

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Mar 19 06:49:35 UTC 2017

субота, 18-бер-2017 23:43:25 Danijel Buhin написано:
> Hello,
> I'd like to install LabPlot but I really don't know how. Since I'd like to
> install some alternative to Origin on my linux computer I found you and
> really liked the project.
> Can you please make some instructions or direct me to instructions to
> install LabPlot?
> Sincerely, Danijel

Hi,

It depends on your distribution.

Basically, you should use the package manager. Its item in the menu is
something like "Install/Remove Software".

If you want a bleeding edge version from git/master just read the instructions
from the INSTALL file:

https://cgit.kde.org/labplot.git/tree/INSTALL

Hope this helps.

Best regards,