Regarding Contributing to LabPlot

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Thu Jun 1 07:22:01 UTC 2017

Hi Shashwat,

the ideas you're mentioning are most probably the ideas for GSoC2017,
right? Those projects are already work in progress. Apart from this we
have many other tasks/ideas in our backlog
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/56/ .

For the development C++ is a must, of course. For tasks like this one
https://phabricator.kde.org/T1857 the knowledge of QML is of advantage.

Also have a look at the contribute-section of our homepage:
https://labplot.kde.org/contribute/ . We plan to add some more
interesting example projects soon. So, if you have here some ideas you
can also contribute without coding. Especially, with some knowledge of
CAS and some technical background (education in physics, engineering,
etc.) you can help to create tutorials similar to examples listed here

https://labplot.kde.org/2016/07/23/labplot-2-3-0-released/

Regards,

Alexander