Geography education application based on marble

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:38:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

4 years ago I asked if there was a way to use marble to create an
educational game on geography, here is my post.

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-edu/2012-February/005972.html

At the time this was not possible due to something linked withs vectors if
I remember well.

We have something which looks like kgeography in gcompris but an app based
on marble would be highly configurable, allowing any teacher/ user to
prepare any geography map test easily.

Is there now something in between in marble allowing to know in which
country/region/departement we are clicking?

Regards,

Emmanuel Charruau