Interested in SoK with KDE LabPlot

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Thu Dec 21 20:06:41 UTC 2017

Hi Huzaifa,

we found a developer who is willing to mentor SoK projects for LabPlot.
I added now two projects to https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas .
More and more complex projects will come soon. But I think the first
project listed there is an easy one and good to start with. So, if you
are still interested, please apply to SoK.

Regards,
Alexander