KDE Edu sprint 7th to 9th October in Berlin

Rishabh Gupta rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:08:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to be a part of this sprint but I can't say whether I'll be
allowed to take off from work during that time

During Kde-Soc I worked on GCompris-Server  and would like to  work on it
further. I think it's a great opportunity to make further enhancements in
GCompris Server.

I'll apply for travel support asap