Problem building Minuet

Stefan Toncu stefan.toncu29 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:47:13 UTC 2017

Hi Rohit!

I remember i encountered a lot of problems as well when i built Minuet for
the first time.
After lots of tries and failures, i spoke with Minuet's mentor, Sandro, and
he told me that Minuet cannot be built (from sources) on Ubuntu, so now i
use a virtual machine with KDE Neon <https://neon.kde.org/>, Kde's own OS.
You can either try installing KDE Neon in dual boot, or in a virtual
machine, like i did.
Anyway, if you have more questions, feel free to ask them here. We'll try
to answer as fast as possible.

Good luck,
Stefan