Purchasing K-TURTLE and GCOMPRIS

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Aug 2 18:46:32 UTC 2017

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Luciano Da Silva <
lucianod at midstreamridgeprimary.co.za> wrote:

> Good Morning
>

> I hope you are well.  I would like to purchase these two programs for our
> school and will need 60 licences for each program (K-TURTLE and GCOMPRIS).
>

> How would I go about purchasing and paying for this software?  Are we able
> to do this via PayPal?
>

> Thanking you!
>

> *Luciano Da Silva*
>
> *Head of Department: Computers*
>
> *Subject: Computers*
>
> *Telephone: 012 940 9099*
>
> *Fax to Email: 086 715 3636*

Dear Luciano,
Both KTurtle and GCompris are licensed under a Free Software license and as
such you can make use of it freely.
https://fsfe.org/about/basics/freesoftware.en.html

KDE software is sustained by donations, if you really like them and they
fulfill your purposes we will be more than happy to receive any
contributions.
https://www.kde.org/community/donations/

Feel free to use this list if you have any questions about the sofware
itself or its procedures.

Best regards,
Aleix