Having KDE-Edu on the frontpage of api.kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 23:18:21 UTC 2016

El divendres, 30 de setembre de 2016, a les 0:39:31 CEST, Aleix Pol va
escriure:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > El dijous, 29 de setembre de 2016, a les 0:32:03 CEST, Aleix Pol va
escriure:

> >> Hi Olivier,
> >> I wouldn't put KDE Edu on api.kde.org. KDE Edu is not for developers.
> >
> > Why not? there's libs on kde edu people can use, so why is it not for
> > developers?
>
> If we wanted to focus some components for developers, we'll make these
> a framework. With proper schedule, documentation and support. What we
> have it's mostly by-products of the end-user software we're providing.

Those libraries have a proper schedule (every 4 months) and proper
documentation (i guess that's the reson Olivier is asking where to put them)
and are supported (we will fix bugs if we can as we can).

I don't see your point to be honest.

Maybe Olivier can give us a list of libraries so we can speak with more
detail?

Cheers,
  Albert