Windows version of LabPlot is comming (soon)

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Mon Jul 11 20:18:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

we are comming close to the next release of LabPlot with a lot of new
features. The development for the next release is finished and we’re doing some
final testing, improving the documentation, checking the issues reported by
code analysis tools, etc. As always, we’ll write about this a dedicated and
detailed release announcement soon. Today, as a small teaser for what will
come soon we just want to share some information about what many people were
already asking for – Windows port of LabPlot.

Please have a look at the screenshot of LabPlot running on Windows and at some
more information here:
http://labplot.sourceforge.net/2016/07/windows-version-of-labplot-is-comming-soon/

--
Alexander