CMake error while building Minuet.

H.Chaithanya Krishnan chaitanya7991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:07:50 UTC 2016

Hello,
         While building minuet, cmake gave me this error:
https://paste.kde.org/pgbtrltdo

Though I have built drumstick-alsa 1.0.1 successfully.  This is the cmake
command I use "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug ..
" and the PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set to the value
"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:"

Am I missing out something? Please help me out in figuring this out.

--

With Regards,
H.Chaithanya

*A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat,
determination and hard work.*