Artikulate

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sun Nov 29 19:14:35 UTC 2015

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 9:00:35 PM CET you wrote:
> Hi, i have problems with Artikulate with configurazion and i don't found the
> linguage italian.

Hi Eugenio,

unfortunately we do not have an Italian course, yet. Since courses require
native language speakers to be created (specifically for the recordings), this
will not change until we find an Italian to do the work.

Regarding the confusing configuration: I suppose you are using a released
version of Artikulate? The whole setup and configuration process was
drastically simplified for the upcoming December release. If you, however, are
using the beta version (version >=0.6.0) I would be interested in more
information.

Cheers,
Andreas