Retiring as Cantor maintainer

Filipe Saraiva filipe at kde.org
Mon Nov 16 14:41:16 UTC 2015

Em 15-11-2015 14:33, Alexander Rieder escreveu:
> Hello all,
> some of you may have noticed, that the number of contributions I made
> to Cantor has not been great lately. This is due to a severe lack of
> time to invest into the project.
> Since I don't think I will be able to give Cantor all the love it
> deserves, I would like to hand over the maintainer position, to
> someone who will. Fortunately, Filipe Saraiva <filipe at kde.org> who is
> the man behind the Frameworks port and the Python backend has agreed
> to step up and take over.
> So I'd like to wish Filipe all the best with this new  position,
> knowing that he will do a great job with it.
> This does not mean that I will completely dissapear from development,
> or stop reading this list, but I will take on more of an observing
> role to the project.
>
> Cheers,
> Alexander

Hi Alex, thank you for trust in me for this work. I will keep my
contributions to Cantor as usual, the difference will be just a bit more
work in management side and, of course, thinking the future of the software.

Thank you for all your work in creating and maintaining Cantor, and
please stay near of us to help with the next steps. :)

I hope to see you in some Akademy.

Best regards;

--
Filipe Saraiva