rocs fails to compile? - was -Re: KDE Applications 15.08.3 available for packagers

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 9 08:18:39 UTC 2015

On Sunday 08 November 2015 22:21:18 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Does anybody have problems building rocs?
>
> It builds fine here but CI complains
>   https://build.kde.org/job/rocs%20Applications-15.08%20stable-kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/16/console
>
> Maybe it fails with KF 5.16? Can anyone using that give a try to compile rocs from the Applications/15.08 branch?

It builds fine for me (from git, both master and Applications/15.08) with KF 5.16 and  Qt 5.6.

And the json file mentionned in the error message does get generated in the builddir.

It looks like it's a dependency problem: I tried on the CI node, and it fails with -j8 because
the json file doesn't get generated before moc needs it. If I type make again, everything's fine.

cmake 3.2.2
Qt 5.4.3

Locally I have cmake 3.4.0-rc3, dunno if this is the issue.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5