KTouch: C++ lessons creator

Sebastian Gottfried sebastiangottfried at web.de
Mon Nov 2 13:36:06 UTC 2015

Hi Richel,

> I understood I could show off my work on this maillist.
Well, I can include your work in the KTouch destribution, if this is what you
want.

> I created a tool called KTouchCppLessonsCreator (
> <https://github.com/richelbilderbeek/KTouchCppLessonsCreator> ) to create
> C++ (the language KTouch itself is programmed in) touch typing lessons for
> KTouch (one lesson is attached).
>
> Although I worked hard to get balanced lessons, not all are fully
> satisfactory. But hey, these are the best I have ever seen :-)
Cool.

> The only lacking characters are '<', '>', '&', the apostrophe, the quotation
> mark and the backslash, due to QXmlSchemaValidator tripping over these.
You have to use entities form the: <,  >, &amp, ... Or you use the
resource editor within KTouch to edit your course through a GUI. That way you
don't have to take care of escaping these characters.

Best regards,

Sebastian