LabPlot builds and runs with kf5

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Sat Mar 14 18:40:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

> > The errors come from a file that was apparently generated with bison or
> > yacc. Do you know if it is indeed generated from the .y file before you
> > start building, or is a pre-generated C++ result being used?
The file parser.y is written by hand. Bison generates the file parser.tab.c
out of it.

parser.y includes locale.h that on the other hand includes xlocale.h if
__USE_XOPEN2K8 is set. xlocal.h has the typedef locale_t Marko is missing now.
So, if I see it correctly, it should be sufficient to set this flag which is
also the case when the GNU feature set of glibc is used.

Marko, does the attached fix solve the problem?

Regards
Alexander