LabPlot builds and runs with kf5

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Mar 14 14:26:04 UTC 2015

On 14 Mar 2015, at 09:48 , Alexander Semke <Alexander.Semke at web.de> wrote:

> Can you try to compile
> everything with the flag -D_GNU_SOURCE? Just add this flag to the cmake's
> DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS like in our compile script.

I did, but it still fails with the same error.

OTOH, I didn’t see any option ‘-D’ for Apple’s clang here…

$ clang --help
OVERVIEW: clang LLVM compiler

USAGE: clang [options] <inputs>

.
.
.
  -c                      Only run preprocess, compile, and assemble steps
  -dD                     Print macro definitions in -E mode in addition to normal output
  -dependency-dot <value> Filename to write DOT-formatted header dependencies to
  -dependency-file <value>
                          Filename (or -) to write dependency output to
  -dM                     Print macro definitions in -E mode instead of normal output
  -emit-ast               Emit Clang AST files for source inputs
.
.
.
---