Status of Kalzium SoK?

anu mittal anu22mittal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:59:39 UTC 2015

Hi,
Actually I had completely built the project,Kalzium. Only part that was
left was porting the warnings.! Then I had a talk with my mentor (Aleix
Pol) regarding the same since there were my university examinations and
also too many files in my project so I couldn't remove all the warnings.!
Also the sok period was exceeded. :(

Repository link : http://
<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkalzium%2Fanumittal%2Fporting.git>
quickgit.kde.org
<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkalzium%2Fanumittal%2Fporting.git>/?p=
<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkalzium%2Fanumittal%2Fporting.git>
clones%2Fkalzium%2Fanumittal%2Fporting.git
<http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkalzium%2Fanumittal%2Fporting.git>

I haven't worked on it after that.!