Kalzium Contribution

Shalin Shah shalinshah1993 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 04:23:35 UTC 2015

Exactly! That's why I never reported it and asked about redundant code
here. Anyways, I am creating a review request for the redundant code and
I'm also trying to fix that bug you just confirmed.

Well, as for being mentor, I can understand. But I would have loved it with
you being my mentor.

However, you can help out find someone working on Kalzium who can become a
mentor like Jeremy /Ian/Christopher etc. Perhaps, you can tell me where I
should mail to ask them? I'm pressing on this since we've a compulsory
summer internship in our university and GSoC works just fine considering
the fact that I like *contributing* to Kalzium.

Thank-you.

Regards,
Shalin Shah