Cantor Integration

Alexander Rieder alexanderrieder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:32:59 UTC 2015

Am 2015-02-25 um 12:31 schrieb Garvit Khatri:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a documentation or a blog that tells how cantor connect to its
> backend and what all api's are available if we want to use cantor in
> another application. I was looking at the gsoc idea of integrating
> labplot with cantor so, if there are any such refrence please inform me.
>
> Thank You
>
> Cheers,
> Garvit Khatri

Hi,
there are some basic apidox generated from the source code that can be
found at [1] (the link is still for the KDE4 version, but the api hasn't
really changed during the port). There also is a (slightly outdated
regarding some parts of Cantor, but still relevant for the Backend
design) DESIGN file in the git repository. Other than that, I'm afraid I
have to refer you to the source code itself. All the relevant API are
found in the lib/ subdirectory. If you have any specific question, you
can of course always ask it here.

best regards,
Alex

[1]