LabPLot Port: gsl problem

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Thu Feb 19 07:58:01 UTC 2015

> /home/garvitdelhi/Qt5.3.0/5.3/gcc_64/include/QtCore/qplugin.h:101: error:
> expected ';' before 'extern'
>          extern const QT_PREPEND_NAMESPACE(QStaticPlugin)
> qt_static_plugin_##PLUGIN(); \
>          ^

I don't understand this error right away. I need to setup qt5 environment here
and to have a closer look at it. For the time being, comment out
#include <QtPlugin> in src/backend/worksheet/interfaces.h
and
Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN2(scidavis_standardcurvesymbolfactory,
StandardCurveSymbolFactory)
Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN(scidavis_standardcurvesymbolfactory)

in  src/backend/worksheet/StandardCurveSymbolFactory.cpp

It'll crash when you later start the program and try to create a curve. Let's
ignore this for the moment. I plan go get rid of this plugins for the symbols
anyway soon...

--
Alexander